Friends,
Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy. Matthew 8:3
Praise Reports: LIFE & JOY: We celebrated 20 months this week of Miss Ruby Joy. She continues to delight us with her laughs and smiles.
Prayer Requests: WEIGHT GAIN & HEALING FOR DIGESTION: We really need a breakthrough in weight gain for Ruby. Weight loss the last few weeks has been very stressful and hard. She has had some more severe digestive issues recently and we're not sure why, but feel like our efforts in addressing them are exhausted. We have also had some difficulty the last few weeks with the bracing treatment resulting in a number of visits for adjustments to the brace.
Keep declaring life and health - keep believing. "I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would SEE the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."
Peace,
Mitch, Katie, Ruby Joy
praying for you guys. love you!
ReplyDeleteSo where did the red hair come from?? It's beautiful on her!
ReplyDelete