Friday, March 16, 2012

March 2012

Our daughter, Ruby Joy Luse, passed away after a brief and courageous fight with pneumonia on March 14th, 2012 at Children's National Medical Center, Washington DC. Ruby lived a beautiful and heroic 2 1/2 years, teaching us what love looks like.

A follow up with further details pertaining to a service and address for condolences will be posted. Thank you for your love and prayers - steadily for Ruby - and now for us.

Sincerely, Mitch&Katie

And the ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away. Isaiah 35:10

2 comments:

  1. Praying peace and comfort for you all. Rejoicing that sweet Ruby is dancing, feasting and singing in heaven with a perfect body.

    I've grieved for three babies taken before they were born. I hope they are playing with Miss Ruby now.

    You all will be near the top of my prayer list this year. Hugs and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May Ruby Rest in Peace.

      God gives and God takes away. I was restless yesterday in Spirit, so I went to a riverside to pray, then you came to mind, then Ruby, and I did not like how I felt but I knew the Spirit was present in that, so I prayed in the Spirit not knowing what I was praying about, but then, you were in mind. So, God is in the midst of this all. Know that. Christ had to die on the cross and prophets came to encourage him in transfiguration in that regard though he prayed that the cup will pass away from him, if possible. God knows what he is doing, please know that. His ways are unquestionable.
      Ruby has fulfilled her destiny and she teaches us all that Life can be short for all of us and we need to fulfill our purpose in the time and space given to us.
      Great Grace and love to you. Take heart and take it easy. With love to my two unconquerable friends-Mitch & Katie. I will see you soon.

      Michael.

      Delete